The T3 one shot crucible
Use and cost effectiveness
- Welding preparation and the welding process itself take only a minimal amount of time.
- Simple and rapid disposal, because the fireproof inner crucible disintegrates.
- Thanks to intelligently scaled portion sizes, a broad spectrum of possible profiles can be covered with a relatively small inventory.
- No supplemental portion is needed for large gaps (L50, L70).
- Outstanding process stability reduces error rates, thus minimizing possible repair expenditures.
- Our one shot disposable is ready to use without any preparatory steps; nor does it need to be filled with portions.
- The factory-installed tapping thimble minimize process errors of the type that occur with manual use of long life crucibles, plus anomalies such as freezing and delayed opening.
- The defined crucible profile allows for smooth and continuous reaction sequences.
- The crucible cover is built in such a way as to prevent reaction-mass leakage.
- The centered position of the disposable crucible encloses the welding-form inlet area.
- The short drop height of the molten steel helps to prevent impurities from being incorporated into the welding material.
- The generously proportioned outer jacket mitigates direct external impacts and protects the fireproof crucible from damage.
- The weatherproof packaging remains in place until the product is used.
Overview of our processes:
- SkV-P & SP
- LP groove